The newest colfclub in Tyrol - just a tee away
The golf course is open from 14th of march
Featuring unobstructed views of radiant natural beatuy with dramatic countours, this 18-hole, par 71 championship golf course is a golf lover’s dream and the ultimate choice for a golf vacation in the Zillertal. The ‘Golfclub Zillertal’ is only 2 km (6,500 ft) away from our hotel and is open from March until November.
- 18 hole championship course with a spacious practice facility
- 35 tees, 18 of which are covered, a chipping, a pitching green and putting greens
- Par 71
- created beautifully landscapes, undulating landscapes with fruit trees, pond landscapes, numerous bunkers and manicured fairways
- PGA golf school under the direction of MMag. Simon Knabl, the certificate course on introductory courses to private lessons, email [email protected]
- Electric trolleys and E-carts are on-site
- playable from March till November
As a Golf Hotel in Tyrol we are aware of the variety of golf in our country. Another, and one of the most beautiful places in the region so far, is 17km (20min by car) away from our hotel in Pertisau. The 18-hole course at the Golfclub Achensee, between the foot of the Karwendel and Tyrol's largest lake, is situated at 950m and is playable from late April to late October.
Other golf courses close by are:
- Golfclub Achensee (17 km, a 20 min drive): 18-hole
- Golfclub Achenkirch (24 km): 9-hole
- Golfclub Westendorf (46 km): 18-hole
- Golfclub Innsbruck-Igls (47 km): 18-hole
- Golfclub Wilder Kaiser-Ellmau (50 km): 27-hole
- Golfclub Kitzbühel Schwarzsee (60 km): 18-hole
- book your tee-off time and pay comfortably through our front desk
- 20% greenfee discount at the ‘Golfplatz Zillertal’, 10% greenfee discount at the ‘Golfplatz Achensee’
- packed lunch for golfers (incl. beverages, fresh fruit, and granola bars)
- lockable caddy room
- free transfer to ‘Golfplatz Zillertal’ (min. of 3 people)
- transfer options to other golf courts (for a fee)
We are happy to put together an individual programme for groups of golfers and their golf vacation in the Austrian Alps.
An outdoor shower in glacier water. A dive into the heated pool. Then have your tired arms released during a massage and enjoy the peacefulness and strength in your body in one of our relaxation rooms. A good glass of wine with your 5-course meal. And all senses activated during your golf vacation in Tyrol.