Carve away from everyday life and send clouds of glittering snow from your skis.
Feel the strength in your body while the wind races past your cheeks. Warm up at an open fire and reward yourself with typical Tyrolean cuisine. Feel the happiness that comes with a winter day in the mountains.
- 542 km of perfectly groomed slopes for learners and advanced skiers
- 180 state-of-the art ski-lifts and cable cars
- 1 ski pass: book the ‘Zillertal SuperSkiPass’ for 2 to 21 days and test all the ski hills in the valley
- 943 hills of untouched snow
- 47 challenging mogul slopes
- 365 days of skiing in Austria’s only all-year glacier resort, the Hintertuxer Gletscher
- 30.000 m2 snow- and funpark for freestyle skiers and snowboarders in the Zillertal Arena
- 100% guarantee for snow on 75% of all slopes
- countless highlights ranging from night to early morning skiing and BMW XDrive
Also this winter we are happy to enable you a carefree skiing vacation.
In order to be able to guarantee you exceptional sporting enjoyment in the 2021/22 ski season, separate precautions and measures for your safety apply in the ski areas.
For the use of cable cars and ski lifts, a valid 3 G certificate must be presented and there is an obligation to wear an FFP2 mask.
Here you can find out in detail about the applicable measures.
- 1km (a stone’s throw away) - Fügen/Spieljoch has just the right size for your first half-day of skiing. Many locals call it their favourite due to its proximity and reputation for small crowds.
- 6km (8 min drive away) - Hochzillertal/Hochfügen is one of the biggest ski resorts in Tyrol and combines excellent skiing conditions with culinary highlights (Kristallhütte, Wedelhütte).
- 13km (10 min drive away) - Zillertal Arena is the biggest ski resort in the Zillertal and has an excellent freestyle park. Ambitious skiers can ski all the way to Salzburg via Gerlos.
Take your tired thighs and happy heart back to Hotel Held, grab a sweet delight from our buffet and bundle up in front of the open fire. Then head down to our spa area and heat up during a sauna session. Relax in the outdoor pool and glance back at the mountains that you skied while snowflakes are merging with the hot water. Refuel during our 5-course meal and dream of yet another winter day in the Zillertal.
- free bus-service to the Spieljoch, Hochfügen, Hochzillertal ski hills leaving right in front of our hotel
- buy your ski pass at our front desk, have it booked onto your room, and avoid long lines
- après-ski snacks and cakes from our buffet until 5 pm
Tip: Reserve your ski or snowboard equipment online at Sport Bründl. With the online reservation you save valuable time and receive an exclusive discount of 12%.