The Pension Held is a 150 m walk far from our hotel and the rooms are a cheaper way to make holiday in our hotel.
The rooms of the pension are equipped with a double bed, a bath room with shower, toilet and hairdryer, TV and some have a balcony (no telephone, WIFI is free in all rooms).
The "Gourmet Three-Quater Board" of the Hotel Held****S as well as free entry to the waterworld, sauna area and gym as well as other services of the hotel are included when booking a room in the pension. Being a guest of the Pension Held you can also book "Shan Shui" beauty treatments in the beauty lounge of the hotel.
Please send us an inquiry or call us (0043 5288 62386) to get a not-binding offer.
Season III |
17.12.2022 - 25.12.2022
Season I |
25.12.2022 - 04.01.2023
Season IV |
04.01.2023 - 28.01.2023
Season III |
28.01.2023 - 11.02.2023
Season II |
11.02.2023 - 25.02.2023
Season III |
25.02.2023 - 18.03.2023
Season IV |
18.03.2023 - 10.04.2023
|from 7 nights||€ 123,00||€ 175,00||€ 109,00||€ 123,00||€ 142,00||€ 123,00||€ 109,00|
|till 6 nights||€ 135,00||€ 193,00||€ 120,00||€ 135,00||€ 156,00||€ 135,00||€ 120,00|
|1 till 3 nights||€ 141,00||€ 201,00||€ 125,00||€ 141,00||€ 163,00||€ 141,00||€ 125,00|
The prices shown are indicative prices. Depending on supply and demand, they may therefore deviate upwards or downwards from the price list shown.
All our Prices apply per person and per night at a roomoccupancy of min. 2 adults (excl. local tax of € 1,50 per person and night).
In stays during the weekend (Friday to Sunday) and public holiday a surcharge of 15% will be charged to the valid room rate.the case of short
- 0-3 years 90%
- 4-7 years 60%
- 8-14 years 40%
- from 15 years 30%
(additionel information to your Family holiday in Zillertal)
We recommend a travel insurance to protect unforeseeable events equal in advance. The travel insurance is approximately 5% of the total price. For more information, please refer to our following link: European Travel Insurance.
- Buffet for breakfast with a big selection of organic food, natural products and juice-bar as well as products from local farms and special egg dishes freshly made from our cooks on the buffet
- Lunch snack from our buffet with fresh salads and a warm dish
- Buffet of delicious cakes in the afternoon
- Delicious 6-course dinner menu (choice of 4 main courses) with salads from our buffet, themed buffets and vegetarian menus
- the gourmet-three-quarter-board starts with lunch on arrival day and ends with breackfast on the day of departure
- Water-world: panorama-indoor-pool with counter-current-system, hot tubs with forced air from the bottom, waterfall, hot whirlpool, heated outdoor-pool with sparkling water area, heated outdoor-whirlpool
- Sauna-area: sauna-hut in our garden with panoramic view, infrared cabin from physiotherm with flat TV, herbal steam bath, stone pine sauna, biological sauna, brine steam bath, roman steam bath, fresh air room, ice-crasher
- Sauna infusions (4-5x weekly) in our hut sauna or pine sauna
- Relaxation area with 3 relaxation zones: relaxation room out of stone pine with wellnessbeds and waterbeds, stone pine relaxing room with hay beds, salt-relaxation room with heated beds
- Free use of juices, water, tea and fresh fruits in our wellness area
- Free use of the fitness-room with up-to-date furniture of “Technogym”.
- Wellness bag on your room with bath robe, slippers and towels for your stay
- Participation in our active program
- Free skibus (in front of the hotel) in the skiing areas „Hochzillertal“, „Spieljoch“ & „Hochfügen“
- free VIP-Shuttle to Hochzillertal and back
- Participation in our active program (aqua fit, tabata, stretching, …)
- Lockable and guarded storage room for skis and warmer for ski boots
- Free ski lockers
- Possibility to purchase ski passes directly in the hotel