Explore the Zillertal on two wheels
The Zillertal with its 1,200 km of routes is a paradise for bikers. Whether cozy family or professional tours, this is where all cycling hearts beat faster.
When you want to explore the Zillertal mountains by bike, we are far from elitist. When it comes to hosting and supporting bikers and cyclists all our guests receive excellent treatment and a support package that ranges from rental equipment to a balanced diet and swift physical regeneration.
Cycling holiday in Tyrol
During your cycling holiday in Tyrol with us, you can explore your athletic limits. But you do not have to, because you will certain an infinitely good bike experience. We and our mountains will make sure.
Boss Gerhard, an even more enthusiastic road cyclist and mountain biker, can provide tour suggestions and sometimes takes even more ambitious cyclists with him on his tours.
Specials for our Bikers
- relaxing bike tours as part of our sports programme
- bike maps and tour suggestions from the ladies at the front desk or Gerhard Held
- free rental of mountainbikes and citybikes
- e-bikes to climb every mountain (with fee)
- video surveilled bike storage
- free bike transport on the Zillertalbahn
Our E-Bike Package
- whole Day Euro 47,00 per Bike
- half Day (7:30 bis 12:00 or 14:00 bis 19:00) Euro 35,00 per Bike
- Evening Rate (17:30 bis 22:00) Euro 19,00 per Bike
After the tour @ Hotel HELD
Put your feet up in the heated outdoor pool and have the tiredness massaged away during a leg massage. Then let go of the last bits of tension during a sauna session and end the day with a 5-course meal to fuel up for the next tour.