4 days full of flows, relaxation, nature, sweat (on the mat or in the sauna), unique moments of pleasure and pampering, lots of movement, a wonderful community and lots of fun await you at our yoga retreat with Marcel Clementi.
Marcel Clementi is a yoga teacher, youtuber and podcaster from the beautiful Tyrol and accompanies people in their personal development. He organizes retreats and festivals all over Europe, where he combines elements of yoga and modern mindset. The Tyrolean gained his first yoga experience in India, where he also completed his training as a yoga teacher.
His yoga sessions are physically demanding, but also incredibly relaxing, always different, always entertaining and above all always efficient. Different yoga styles such as Power Yoga, Yin Yoga, Vinyasa and Slow Flow are combined for all levels and no matter how stressful your day was, you will leave the yoga mat with a smile after Marcel's classes - best convince yourself and gather new strength and life energy with us.
- 3 nights in the booked room category
- HELD's included services
- 6 varied yoga sessions of approx. 75 minutes each with different styles (Power Yoga, Yin Yoga, Vinyasa, Slow Flow) for all levels
- personal supervision by Marcel Clementi
- joint activities (e.g. bike tour, excursion or Nordic Walking)
- Participation in a lecture on mindfulness, meditation or well-being (duration approx. 1 hour, lecturer Marcel Clementi)
- Use of the wellness area with indoor and outdoor pool, whirlpools, various saunas
- use of the wellness area on the day of departure until 20:00 o'clock
- free pick-up from the train station Fügen or Jenbach on request
- Vegan dishes on request (extra charge EUR 10,00 per person and day)
|Double room Hamberg
|Superior Room Spieljoch
|Double room Hamberg (single use)
- Buffet for breakfast with a big selection of organic food, natural products and juice-bar as well as products from local farms and special egg dishes freshly made from our cooks on the buffet
- Lunch snack from our buffet with fresh salads and a warm dish
- Buffet of delicious cakes in the afternoon
- Delicious 6-course dinner menu (choice of 4 main courses) with salads from our buffet, themed buffets and vegetarian menus
- the gourmet-three-quarter-board starts with lunch on arrival day and ends with breackfast on the day of departure
- Water-world: panorama-indoor-pool with counter-current-system, hot tubs with forced air from the bottom, waterfall, hot whirlpool, heated outdoor-pool with sparkling water area, heated outdoor-whirlpool
- Sauna-area: sauna-hut in our garden with panoramic view, infrared cabin from physiotherm with flat TV, herbal steam bath, stone pine sauna, biological sauna, brine steam bath, roman steam bath, fresh air room, ice-crasher
- Daily sauna infusions (outdoor sauna or pine sauna) and peelings (brine steam bath)
- Relaxation area with 3 relaxation zones: relaxation room out of stone pine with wellnessbeds and waterbeds, stone pine relaxing room with hay beds, salt-relaxation room with heated beds
- Free use of juices, water, tea and fresh fruits in our wellness area
- Free use of the fitness-room with up-to-date furniture of “Technogym”.
- Wellness bag on your room with bath robe and towels for your stay (for sustainability reasons we ask you to bring your own slippers)
- Participation in our active program (Aqua Fit, Stretching, Workouts...)
- Massages, cosmetic and body treatments in our Shan-Shui beauty area for an additional charge
- Breakfast and dinner on our sun terrace by good weather
- 2-3 times a week live-music or harp recital
- varied activity program (Tabata, yoga, Nordic walking, stretching, belly-legs-buttocks,...) - depending on the weather also in our hotel garden
- Sauna infusions (several times a week) in our pine sauna
- refreshing and natural organic swimming pond with spacious sunbathing lawn and sun loungers
- guided bike tours, Nordic walking and much more,...
- free rental of new city and mountain bikes, rental of e-mountain bikes (for a fee)
- free rental of walking and hiking poles as well as hiking backpacks
- lockable and monitored bicycle storage